Kindred Spirit Ministries is a Montana – Nevada Religious Corporation
- The name of the corporation is Kindred Spirit Ministries
- This non-profit corporation is a non-profit religious corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Non-profit Religion Corporation Law primarily for religious purposes.
The specific purpose for this corporation is to serve and be available with God’s word and God’s counsel, in assisting those who need a hand. We have found that scripture gives the foundational stability and guidelines to life. Not only does scripture give the framework, it gives the best framework. It not only gives insight in to human behavior, it puts everything into into proper perspective. It tells man who he is, where he comes from, and his purpose and his nature. By coupling this tremendous foundation with sound specific facts the Christian counselor has a superb vantage point from which to help people resolve their problems.
- The name and address in the State of Montana & Nevada of this corporation’s initial agent for services of process is Rev. Raymond W. Kahle, 13360 West Saddlebow Dr., Reno, NV 89511
- (a) This corporation is organized and operated exclusively for religious purposes within the Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(b) Notwithstanding any other provision of these Articles, the corporation shall not carry on any other activities not permitted to be carried on (1) by a exempt federal income tax Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or (2) by corporation contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(c)No substantial part of the activities of this corporation shall consist of carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the corporation shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign (including the publishing or distribution of statements) on behalf of, or in opposition to, any candidate for public office.
- Kindred spirit Ministries Tax exempt number is 94-3208348